Sign in to follow this  
Zeke-BE

Seward Alaska Fishing Trip

Shipping it sounds better.

I agree! When you leave out of town and travel I try for the least amount of baggage and worries. Ship it and forget it, then enjoy the rest of the time there

I agree! When you leave out of town and travel I try for the least amount of baggage and worries. Ship it and forget it, then enjoy the rest of the time there

So you paid $300 for 45lbs? Our processing and vacuum sealing is free for all trips and cabin were staying at has a big freezer so can freeze for trip home. I was originally thinking of buying cooler in Anchorage before heading out and would use for checking fish on flight home. You still think I should send home? Sending home defiantly gets rid of stress dealing with it and weight at airport. Wife and I want to bring or send home as much as possible, fresh fish. Fishing with Ninilchik Charters out of Homer for all day Halibut and out of Ninilchik for all day Halibut and Salmon. Choose these guys because getting to meet both captains that run the boats for DIY Sitka Blacktail on Kodiak. Trip I have been wanting to do for awhile and planning to in 2018.

So you paid $300 for 45lbs? Our processing and vacuum sealing is free for all trips and cabin were staying at has a big freezer so can freeze for trip home. I was originally thinking of buying cooler in Anchorage before heading out and would use for checking fish on flight home. You still think I should send home? Sending home defiantly gets rid of stress dealing with it and weight at airport. Wife and I want to bring or send home as much as possible, fresh fish. Fishing with Ninilchik Charters out of Homer for all day Halibut and out of Ninilchik for all day Halibut and Salmon. Choose these guys because getting to meet both captains that run the boats for DIY Sitka Blacktail on Kodiak. Trip I have been wanting to do for awhile and planning to in 2018.

If I had to do it again I would still ship it. I rather not worry about it. That's just me

Did you go with J-dock charters?

Puffing