Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

From Mannchester with Love...

Guest oneshot

While young people pull human flesh from their hair after this latest barbaric attack, there are those who still speak of 'islamaphoba"...

But all around the World there are those who are fighting back and send their best to destroy this evil...

A mate in the RAF sent me this photo of bomb with a message on it's way to drop-warheads-on-foreheads in Syria...

post-1378-0-80448900-1495896425_thumb.jpg

Guest oneshot

Another photo from a mate in the UK...

Within mins. of the cowardly attack in Mannchester, Old Bill is parked-up in front of mosques, not to investigate them, but to PROTECT them from blow-back...

post-1378-0-09088600-1495902998.jpg

Of course the mayor of manchesters starts right up with the apologist bullshit. "This was not a Muslim"

They also killed 23 chiristians in Egypt im sure you saw that

Guest oneshot

Of course the mayor of manchesters starts right up with the apologist bullshit. "This was not a Muslim"

They also killed 23 chiristians in Egypt im sure you saw that

"ramadan bombaton" has started with an attack daily somewhere in the World, under the banner of islam, but dhimmi's will still sing kum-ba-ya...

35 years ago I was stationed two hours east of Manchester. I have a lot of love and admiration for the people there and the vast majority of the Brits love us as well.

Seems like another common bond we share with the British is that we are led by governments and factions so out of touch with the will and sense of it's common citizenry.

God bless our people and our culture and damned you who would attempt to destroy it.

Guest oneshot

A drug dealing thug gets shot by the police during an arrest, people RIOT and burn their 'hood. Innocents being run over, blown-up by islamics, light a candle...

Given current Ramadan, here is a short little story from 1998. Chad was a very good friend in high school and his uncle is my uncle. There was quite a national fuss at the time, but I still chuckle at the memory! Still appropriate to me...

https://datacide-magazine.com/bomb-graffiti/

Guest oneshot

When is Europe going to learn?

When is America going to learn???

Guest oneshot

23,000 islamic terror suspects in the UK, they can't watch/deport them and can only be subject to "limited investigation" (whatever that means)...

Makes a normal, civilised person ask...

How many islamics are in America, today, awaiting the call to violent jihad???

(Edited for content)