Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

7W Fire

I have a 7E early rifle bull, and 3 late rifle bull tags in 7W to try and get filled.

But, more importantly, God be with the firefighters risking their lives to put it out.

• Like 3

Too many fires at once- this is ridiculous!

Too many fires at once- this is ridiculous!

Hopefully no one loses property or most importantly life but I have no problem with fires in uninhabited areas. Especially old growth timber and manzanita.

• Like 5

Yes it's in the old burn on the north side of the mountain. Saw it last week while out looking at antelope. From where it's at it shouldn't have much of an impact on anyone's hunt.

Dave

Drove out there yesterday and watched it from Kendrick Park. Seemed like it was just creeping along the north west side of the mountain burning through the previously dead and down timber. The way it was looking it seemend like it would benefit the area the way it was going then hurt it

• Like 1

It was still burning yesterday as I came down the 89.The signs said to avoid the 180, but didn't call it closed.

Anybody know the status of the Government Fire burning between Government Prairie and Sitgreaves Mtn? Last thing we need is more area closed by the Forest Circus.

FYI the whole Kendrick Mountain area is closed from the Boundary Fire and won't open until the middle of October. Anybody want to come right out and admit whether or not they plan on adhering to the closure?

Had some plans for that area and planned on getting in there after it opened but that won't be until after our early archery hunt. Back to the drawing board. If anyone wants to chat 7W via PM please message me!