Sign in to follow this  
AZkiller

20c

My son drew the tag with 4 points. Saw some deer, but passed several over five days. He shot this one on the fifth morning. I noticed they removed this hunt for this year. David

post-561-0-68337000-1498424017_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thankfully removed. It was a good 2 year run. Lots of monsters died. Time to rotate it to another unit. Now they gave adults an early december chance this year. The youth hunt will be dismal again this year since harvest on the 2 general hunts in front of it have a later starting time this year. Not sure why g&f are heck bent on ruining this unit but they are succeding very well.

Had him in bow range waiting for a clear shot the day before he died. Congrats again to your son.

He sure had a ton of doe's with him. I ended up finding one a lot bigger the next weekend. I put it for that December tag, but I doubt I will draw it. David

My wife might have drew that 20C Dec 8-14 this year....hopefully those bigger bucks are starting to move around...

My son drew the tag with 4 points. Saw some deer, but passed several over five days. He shot this one on the fifth morning. I noticed they removed this hunt for this year. David

David, hows your outdoorsmans shooting system work? Just mounted a plate to the bottom of the gun?

David, hows your outdoorsmans shooting system work? Just mounted a plate to the bottom of the gun?

Check out our website. The Rifle Railz bolts onto your rifle using the original holes already in the rifle. You can then use your tripod plate to mount onto it. Very lightweight (3oz) and looks like it came from the factory. Sorry for the late reply.

https://aristotle-engineering.com

Nice...my wife drew this tag this year in Dec...Hopefully some of the big ones are out the last few days...