Sign in to follow this  
EAS

coues shed/regrowth cycles

its amazing the difference of when coues drop and regrow sheds. on 5/21/17 I have coues on camera still holding their racks, and on the same day a few weeks apart I have coues with 3 points/nubs of new growth on each main beam already....

• Like 2

3 points on each beam on 5/22? That's like 2 months ahead of what i ever see. Post some pics please

• Like 3

Deer shed and grow at different times, but that is crazy. I don't see a buck with 3 tines a side by late May even in my neck of the woods. Would be interested to see pics also.

I've seen em packin antlers till nearly june (small bucks usually) but never that kind if growth by then. Could be a cactus buck? Either way, lets see those pics!

Don't get too excited guys, it's 3 nubs of growth... and you're correct its 2 weeks apart for the 3 nubs. My bad, the same day pic he is just getting started... but still a good difference. Sorry to get everyone riled up!

Nice bull growing also.

post-4709-0-66205300-1498581055_thumb.jpg

post-4709-0-15581000-1498581100_thumb.jpg

post-4709-0-64772100-1498581172_thumb.jpg

post-4709-0-22874200-1498581942_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Top right is off to a good start, what the date on that pic?

6/8 at night, and 6/10 in daylight

• Like 1

That's still a lot of growth! Thanks for posting. Makes me excited to go check my cams and put the rest out

• Like 2

Cant wait to check ours and get a few out. Hopefully they get the fire put out and the roads open so we can get back out there. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

That bull you got on there is a beauty. I want to get a non-typical more than anything but there is just something about a big symmetrical bull that's majestic

• Like 1