Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Big day tomorrow

Cant wait to start checking cards tomorrow morning I will be looking for a 300 hundred dollar charge good luck everyone

• Like 8

I'll be hoping for the best, but given my luck, not expecting much.

My son should probably draw a tag or two. Also, my brother-in-law has never hunted and has asked me to take him. He should probably draw the nearly 100% draw odds tag we put him in for, unfortunately it is looking like that unit may burn to the ground before his hunt. Regardless, between those hunts and a couple of others I plan to tag along/help out on, I should get my fill for a year, even if there isn't a tag with my name on it.

Good luck with the draw everyone (except for those applying in my same units ;)).

• Like 3

we liked where we went so much last year, we opted for single unit tag this year. ... too bad it went up in smoke. 20a

I normally put in for 20A, but opted not to this year. I am sad the unit went up in smoke, but at least I didn't burn a tag in there this year. Literally all my normal hunting areas burned in that unit. It will be interesting/depressing in there next year for Javo season.

Kaffer62 reminded us to update credit cards if you haven't yet. I totally forgot until he stated that in other thread. So you got till 11 pm

I'm anxious to make that call to Cabela's tomorrow morning. I don't expect the sheep tag charge, but it sure would be nice. I'm more excited to hear that my daughter got another buck tag this fall! One thing I've learned is that, as much as I love chasing things for myself, I'd much rather chase things for/with my kids!

• Like 3

my anxiety is setting in.

24 oz. Of bacardi 151 should let you rest easey.
I don't know if that would help me sleep tonight. And I won't be any good at work tomorrow

I tried to buy a pizza over the phone the other night and it didn't work, but maybe the lady put the card number in wrong or something. the application fee went through with azgfd, it's gotta be good......it's gonna be good right?

• Like 3

Hoping the Wife draws her First deer tag. Good luck everyone,. Hopefully 31 will quit burning so we can go out soon.

I tried to buy a pizza over the phone the other night and it didn't work, but maybe the lady put the card number in wrong or something. the application fee went through with azgfd, it's gotta be good......it's gonna be good right?

i called chase, the address was wrong. im business now for sure.

i called chase, the address was wrong. im business now for sure.

Till it gets flagged for those suspicious charges at Long Wong's Rub Hut for a "Love you long time special"

• Like 3