if the two singles would have been drawn would it have been 2x $45 chaarges or one charge for $90?

Question gang, need help. I put 3 family members in seperate for deer and two of my kids together. If I got a charge for $90, is it the 2 or do the put two singles together?

In other words, if the two singles would have been drawn would it have been 2x $45 chaarges or one charge for $90?

It would be the two together.

Thanks Lookin4aMonster. Then my 19 year old and 14 year old drew late WT tags in 23!

• Like 1

Anybody get hit that uses bank of America? I'm getting a little worried!

I got a hit for $90 from Bank of America so I know that my two kids that I put on the same app are drawn. However, I put myself in for a hunt that I should be guaranteed to draw and I haven't gotten hit for the $45 yet. Making me a little nervous...

• Like 1

So after 30-years of putting in (since I was 10yo) I finally got "lucky". Myself and two buddies got drawn for either the strip or 23-late whitetail. 13B was our first choice.

Waiting for the portal to open to see which one we got !!!

Feeling very blessed.

• Like 1

So after 30-years of putting in (since I was 10yo) I finally got "lucky". Myself and two buddies got drawn for either the strip or 23-late whitetail. We put in with 8-points as our average. 13B was our first choice.

Waiting for the portal to open to see which one we got !!!

Feeling very blessed.

Late Dec whitetail down south...plus my kid drew late Oct or early Nov. hate to say it but I sort of hope I don't get hit for sheep now. LoL

• Like 1