Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter69

And so it begins.

Got Hit $45!!!...1 and 2 are MD but 3rd is WT.... :unsure:

Got hit for $135 late 12awest 1st choice early 12a west 2nd choice. Looks like 3 kaibab tags we had 3points. Got lucky!

• Like 1

Wbyfireman

Hope you got your first choice. Flatlander cant predict when he needs to take a chit much less the draw. Haters will hate.

Wbyfireman

Hope you got your first choice. Flatlander cant predict when he needs to take a chit much less the draw. Haters will hate.

Last year there were 1,992 applicants for 85 December wt tags in Unit 23. The bonus pass was 9 points.

There were 8,015 applicants for 75 tags in 13B and the bonus pass was 17 points.

I wasn't hating on anybody just stating the vastly most likely scenario. That's an awesome hunt, thousands of other people wanted the same thing. Like I said, enjoy the hunt.

And if you beat those really long odds and drew strip tags, I'll eat my hat and you will get to hunt giant deer.

Not sure why that ruffled someone's feathers.

• Like 2

Truth be told, Flatlander makes a really good point. Not only do the odds suggest it is the 23 hunt, but the max points pool number to draw the late 23 hunt for the past several years has teetered right around that 8-9 points range, and depending on point creep, could very easily drop down to 7. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but just saying that there is a very likely chance that the group drew the late 23 hunt in the max points pass. With the way the different draw passes work, if that is the case they, actually had a zero chance of drawing the strip tag.

Either way, you got a great tag and I am super jealous.

Congrats!!!

I am hearing that GFD are only 40% through the draw. Can someone confirm this? I usually expect the first day (this past Sat) knock out the massive majority of the tags.

G&F website states its at 60% (payment process). Not sure how long that will take now that they do not call to let you give another form a payment for denied cards.

• Like 1

Guess your dumber then I thought. Dream killer!

you're than

Priceless!!!

He is excited about possibly having a strip tag.🤞🤞

G&F website states its at 60% (payment process). Not sure how long that will take now that they do not call to let you give another form a payment for denied cards.

ahh, found it. Thx. link: https://www.azgfd.com/hunting/draw/statusbar/

Wbyfireman

Last year there were 1,992 applicants for 85 December wt tags in Unit 23. The bonus pass was 9 points.

There were 8,015 applicants for 75 tags in 13B and the bonus pass was 17 points.

I wasn't hating on anybody just stating the vastly most likely scenario. That's an awesome hunt, thousands of other people wanted the same thing. Like I said, enjoy the hunt.

And if you beat those really long odds and drew strip tags, I'll eat my hat and you will get to hunt giant deer.

Not sure why that ruffled someone's feathers.

no good deed goes unpunished.

I would like to apologize for my comments directed towards Flatlander. Seems I turn into an ahole this time of year.

Still hoping for a cc hit.