Sign in to follow this  
OGBH

stolen Cameras

Well Me and the Wife Finally got Drawn 6A archery Bull Been so Excited .Scouti g every chance we get . Bought 2 cameras for the first time . well you know the rest .Went up this morn Cameras Gone cables cut . Dissapointed But we decided not to let it ruin our Hunt .Everybody we have met so far up there has been great .Hope this doesn't to you all Good luck

• Like 2

Sorry about the cams. It's disappointing on multiple levels, and there is really no solace I can offer except a digital shoulder to cry on.

• Like 1

2 years ago my son drew 6A archery bull and our cams lasted two days before the SD cards were stolen. I wouldn't put cams out there.

Personally have never had a problem in 6a, and we run quite a few cams. Just all about where youre putting them and placement. Either way its a messed up situation, youll still have fun on your hunt.

• Like 1

I had a 6A archery bull tag 2 years ago and had 4 cameras out for months. I still have all of them. I will not leave a camera on a water hole and expect it to be there when I come back. I placed mine on 2 wallows that I located and 2 places that I felt were well used grazing areas. You had to hike a ways to get to all of them.

• Like 1

dang they're just walking around with cable cutters and shoot these days

That's the part that disgusts me. It's one thing to steal or trash a cam or whatever in a fit of rage/jealousy(not condoning it but I understand the mentallity) but to walk around with frigging bolt cutters???

Straight up punk move.

• Like 3

dang they're just walking around with cable cutters and shoot these days

That's the part that disgusts me. It's one thing to steal or trash a cam or whatever in a fit of rage/jealousy(not condoning it but I understand the mentallity) but to walk around with frigging bolt cutters???

Straight up punk move.

Exactly. I put my cam on a azgfd tank last year and there was 2 cut already laying there I couldn't believe it

Sorry about the cameras. Nothing worse than a thief! Costco has StealthCams for $99.99.

People these days have no dignity or respect for others property. What losers!!!!!! I hate thieves they are the scum of the earth... walking around with bolt cutters what a shame!!!!

• Like 3