Sign in to follow this  
Edge

*Update*Cold Springs flood

I really don't think this is a common sense issue, the storm was 8 miles away, and down in that canyon they probably couldn't even see the clouds.

Early warning may have prevented this.

ive been hearing about flash flooding the entire time ive lived in az and its always stressed that is doesnt need to be raining where youre at. maybe they werent from AZ. early warning how, all theyre gonna do is close it and say we cant go there anymore.
Well here ya go. If people can't have common sense the forest service will step in and shut it down.

http://www.12news.com/mobile/article/news/local/valley/tonto-national-forest-closes-east-verde-river-to-the-public/458686319

I didn't see that coming

Not.

I did not see that coming also!!!! But I am wondering if they are getting prepared for one heck of a lawsuit... you know that's coming.

I did not see that coming also!!!! But I am wondering if they are getting prepared for one heck of a lawsuit... you know that's coming.

Of course they are. It's all all their fault, they should have signs on both sides of every wash in Arizona, and New Mexico........ :wacko:

I'm glad they found the last corpse. The family can have closure. I thought it would take much longer.

• Like 1