Flatlander

2017 Draw Results

I miss calling the number, I remember it like it was yesterday "congratulations you were drawn for bighorn sheep. You were drawn for hunt number ----"

I remember paying $5 per call and getting right through.

Brian

My guess is shortly after 7 tomorrow morning we should have the results posted.

Unfortunately I remember when we could only apply for elk every three years after being drawn. Doesn't sound so bad now that we have to wait so long for the next elk hunting priviledge in the draw!

• Like 1

When I drew My first Early rifle bull tag in 1996 Results came out on phone only back then and it was 10 o clock Sat. morning. I couldn't believe it cause I had only 3 points, I called 5 times more to make sure I heard correct....BOB!

• Like 2

Unfortunately I remember when we could only apply for elk every three years after being drawn. Doesn't sound so bad now that we have to wait so long for the next elk hunting priviledge in the draw!

Was it three? I thought it was only two.

Remember, even if you didn't draw, there's always a chance these days with Point Guard. A month after Elk results came out (and no tag for me), I was called by game and fish and offered a tag that someone had returned using Point Guard. I was the next person in line for that tag during the draw so I got it.

That being said, I got a late coues tag this after 6 years of putting in for it, too. Can't wait to find out what unit. So, I'm happy all around! Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1