Flatlander

2017 Draw Results

Remember, even if you didn't draw, there's always a chance these days with Point Guard. A month after Elk results came out (and no tag for me), I was called by game and fish and offered a tag that someone had returned using Point Guard. I was the next person in line for that tag during the draw so I got it.

That being said, I got a late coues tag this after 6 years of putting in for it, too. Can't wait to find out what unit. So, I'm happy all around! Good luck to everyone!

I know someone who just got called last week for an early archery tag from same scenario

I miss calling the number, I remember it like it was yesterday "congratulations you were drawn for bighorn sheep. You were drawn for hunt number ----"

I remember paying $5 per call and getting right through.

Brian

$5?! Such a thing was possible !? Wouldn't of mattered to me I didn't have $5 saved up until it was already online

Never heard of a $5 phone call, maybe that's what his dad charged him to call, or was calling from prison

Never heard of a $5 phone call, maybe that's what his dad charged him to call, or was calling from prison

Nope, I remember that too. Wasin the early 90's I believe.

Had to call a 1 900 number and you could get instant access instead of dialing over and over.

I would try to call for a while and give up and pay 5 buck and find out I drew nothing

^^^^This LOL!!

I feel like I'm being trolled right now, I don't remember $5 or a 900 number. Except the time someone told me to dial 1-900-deertag, was a phone sex number. But I do remember gettIng up at 330am to go to the lake and calling the number and it still being busy lmao.

I feel like I'm being trolled right now, I don't remember $5 or a 900 number. Except the time someone told me to dial 1-900-deertag, was a phone sex number. But I do remember gettIng up at 330am to go to the lake and calling the number and it still being busy lmao.

I think it was about the mid 90's

I would set the alarm for like 1, 2, 3 AM and still not be able to get through.

The 1 900 number was real I remember calling it and then calling my dad to tell him I had drawn elk deer and turkey. His response was "What did I get?" I had no idea because I didn't bother to check his results.

• Like 1

I also remember the $5 calls......only it turned into $25 for my family to get the info as quick as possible!

Waiting to see if I got either the strip or 23 December......... my patience is running thin !!!!!

Let's light this friggin candle!!!

• Like 1