Sign in to follow this  
rooseiu55

Over 50 years of application denial and finally getting to go!

If I even make it to 80 that is the kind if thing I hope I could still do. Congratulations!

I got to meet George at the CHA elk clinic this past evening (class guy) --- I wish him the BEST on his sheep hunt!

• Like 1

We will definitely keep you all updated. It is going to be a great experience. This is Gramps' final animal with a bow for the AZ Big 10. It will be special. He has a 5BS archery bull tag first up in Sept.

• Like 1

Russ,

I was able to tell George congratulations last night! Missed seeing you at the CHA seminar, but your dad said you were out of town at work.

Marvin

Dang, I want to be your Grandfather! 80 and rocking it! I'm 56 and falling apart. Good luck to him and keep us posted.

I just realized I never posted an update to this thread. Lame!................. My gramps killed his ram at 80 years old with his bow on the 3rd day of the hunt. This was his final animal to give him the AZ Big 10 with a bow. (That makes four of us in the family who have been able to do so!). It was an epic day to say the least. 115353690_Grampsram.thumb.jpg.d0b0178a055e080ce7caaf18c332ca9a.jpg

• Like 18
  • Wow! 7

AZ Big 10 with a bow!!!!   Wow!!!

Also, how awesome to spend amazing time together in the outdoors!  Blessed!!!

S.

:)