yotebuster

Super raffle

A guy named Zeiss from N. Dakota won the swaro optics package

I think the antelope guy musta been from ND too, he was walleye fishin on devils lake up here. I'm up here in ND not winning jack squat. Im pretty sure he had no idea what he had won! I can't believe how calm those guys all were. They'd have to cut me off the air! I can't imagine the heartbreak of the guy that got the javelina voicemail. "This is the big game super raffle, congrats you were selected for a 365 day season to hunt...... javelina....."

A guy named Zeiss from N. Dakota won the swaro optics package

I think the antelope guy musta been from ND too, he was walleye fishin on devils lake up here. I'm up here in ND not winning jack squat. Im pretty sure he had no idea what he had won! I can't believe how calm those guys all were. They'd have to cut me off the air! I can't imagine the heartbreak of the guy that got the javelina voicemail. "This is the big game super raffle, congrats you were selected for a 365 day season to hunt...... javelina....."
The dude from chandler that one the MT Lion tag sounded like he was getting bad news from the doctor. Sounded like he could care less, probably because he already has a lion tag in his pocket lol. The coues tag winner kept trying to call back but they were always on the phone. When they finally got in touch he was pretty excited.

Brian

The results came in an email to me. They typically post it on the website.

I watched the live feed, the committee made it very entertaining. They actually called a guy who was watching when they drew his name. He was pretty happy. I was surprised as half the folks called seemed clueless about how GREAT of a "prize" they had won.

Not one poor slob east of the Mississippi was drawn...

The dude from Oregon with the elk tag was my favorite. He like a few of the other winners was out fishing when he got the call. HE realized what he had; and he said every time he got an email from them he would just send in another $100 :-)

• Like 1

yep- new policy for 2018

no more raffles - no more banquets - just go out and buy what I want

I'll will probably save a few $

Antelope - Robert Sherer, Great Falls MT

Black Bear - Peter Migale, Novato CA

Buffalo - Larry Lunsford, Carlsbad NM

Coues Whitetail Deer - Ryan Jackson, Kingsburg CA

Desert Bighorn Sheep - John Joseph Donovan, Phoenix AZ

Elk - Martin Lindstrand, Damascus OR

Javelina - Norman Dale, Unruh Saragosa TX

Mountain Lion - Stephen Todd, Chandler AZ