dsears71

12A East

My wife and 16 year old daughter drew a 12a tag. I am going scouting for them but can't go on the hunt can't get time off of work. I didn't think they would get drawn with 1 bonus point. Any help! a place to start never been in that unit ever don't even know how to get there. I have always hunted dessert mulies for 25years.

Quit your job and go on the hunt.

Get your priorities straight.

I will PM some info later. Getting ready to go into a meeting. My daaughter took the buck in my avatar ladt year in 12AE.

• Like 6

Looks like you are coming down with some anal glaucoma

Can't see your butt coming into work!

• Like 2

So kill the elk opening day. Be home the next day. Take the time you saved to go hunting with them. Problem solved.

• Like 1

First since your leaving them high and dry get them a room at Jacobs lake. have them hunt the burn across from the 429 Rd, I will check and see if my buddy will be up there to give them a hand. you a bad man. lol

• Like 1

Which hunt do they have? I'll be heading up there a couple times to get a feel for the area before I move to Idaho in September. I cashed in my BPs and drew the muzzy hunt in 12AE.

They going on the early hunt Oct 27 nov 5. Where in Idaho! I grew up in idaho

We're moving to Boise, I can't wait. I wish I could offer some help but I won't be in the unit until a couple days after their hunt ends. Good luck you and them!

No problem Idaho has good hunting you like it good luck on your hunt

Just got back from my first trip up there. There were deer everywhere. Saw tons of does and a some small bucks. If they aren't picky they shouldn't have a problem filling their tags especially if they aren't holding out for a toad.

• Like 1

Sorry gents had problems with my account but i did go on a scouting trip nice country thick in some places but there wasn't a road i took that i didn't see deer like Deserttrecker said lots of deer and some small bucks i am excited for my girls i hope they can bag the first deer and thanks for all the help! :D