Guest oneshot

34A Coues Tag...

Guest oneshot

HELP!!!

Not looking for your honey-hole, just a respectable 130class Coues, close to camping/parking, short walk-in and help packing out the deer...

post-1378-0-98698800-1501432387_thumb.jpg

Guest oneshot

What??? No GPS cords, offers of night vision wearing scouts and packers/camp Sally's to make the evenings comfortable, you guy's are going to make me do it ALONE??? hahaha...

This was a joke, I hunt 34a enough to find a shootable Buck...

Guest oneshot

My daughter drew that tag. She'll kill the 100" dinks you don't want to shoot.

Got a good spot for sitting all day, not that far of a walk to the overwatch, I'll find the GPS cords, if you want them...???

What??? No GPS cords, offers of night vision wearing scouts and packers/camp Sally's to make the evenings comfortable, you guy's are going to make me do it ALONE??? hahaha...

considering you live in the unit I say we all camp at your place.

Guest oneshot

OK MuleDeerArea33, I have a red-she-devil-land-shark doberman puppy that will chew your hands bloody... and an italian NY city GF who swears like a sailor and doesn't like hunting stories... What could go wrong??? hahaha

My daughter drew that tag. She'll kill the 100" dinks you don't want to shoot.

Got a good spot for sitting all day, not that far of a walk to the overwatch, I'll find the GPS cords, if you want them...???
Sure...the more spots the better. 3 kids all looking for their first deer, so anything helps. I'll PM you.

OK MuleDeerArea33, I have a red-she-devil-land-shark doberman puppy that will chew your hands bloody... and an italian NY city GF who swears like a sailor and doesn't like hunting stories... What could go wrong??? hahaha

sounds like a fun Tuesday night to me! Reminds me of the old lady and the dog with a bad tooth joke. Not appropriate for here lol

Guest oneshot

Apparently your mailbox is full...says you can't receive messages.

I think i fixed it...