Sign in to follow this  
tanclan4

Payson area rental for Hunt of a Lifetime recipient

Anyone have a rental in the Payson area for the September muzzleloader hunt? I'm taking a 14 year old boy from back East with Hunt of a Lifetime out to fill this tag.

Probably need it for a week 9/14-9/21, not sure what dates they'll be out here. Any CWS discounts will be greatly appreciated, lol.

Thanks,

Tony

i don't remember the name of the member here but he offer a cabin rental for deer, turkey and elk hunts in star valley, don't know how to find it here but i know if you search here you might find it or some other guy here might remember.

Thanks guys for the plug, I have it occupied that week already. Tony and I talked over PM a few weeks back, Take Care, JLG.

Thanks guys, yeah I spoke to John but I was too late. Thanks again John

Thanks for all the responses and PM's, I'm working on a couple leads now. The kid is from back east so I'm sure he has never seen an elk and I'm sure he'll be happy with any bull, lets just hope he misses the little guys and hits big papa!. lol

Well if they didn't screw up the dates in this unit I could have loaned you my trailer. Unfortunately they got cute and I will be using it on my elk hunt at the same time.

Good luck on the hunt. Should be fun.

When I get to work on Friday I'll send you some info, my boss has a brother in Payson with a bed and breakfast who might be able to help. Keep you posted.

If you would like to talk to my friend and boss about the bed and breakfast the place is called Wolf Manor, please send me your contact info and I'll have him call you.

I don't know what "ms" means, but I have one acre that does allow horses. There are some fence posts up where the previous owners had horses, but the actual fence is no longer there.

Thought I typed place, haha. Just curious. If you rent I may be interested at some point. I have a place up there but no horses allowed.