Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

Anyone else see this?

Town buck in Payson, UT. Popular opinion puts him around 240", looks like he could get there to me. Haven't seen many bucks prettier than him. Poor guy has a circus following him around though.

• Like 6

A guy at work was showing me pics of him the other day from Facebook I think. Awesome buck. That circus following him is likely all that's keeping him alive.

I'm not sure how common it is, but I have something on camera that is freshly broken almost every year.

This was this year.

post-402-0-02395500-1502305781_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That circus following him is likely all that's keeping him alive.

And I'm sure some guys are trying to defeat the circus to poach this buck... Ed F

Hearing how close he is to those cars freaks me out. I'd be inclined to chase off that group with an air horn back into the forest. Let a hunter get him instead of a F250.

Hearing how close he is to those cars freaks me out. I'd be inclined to chase off that group with an air horn back into the forest. Let a hunter get him instead of a F250.

Have no fear, a hunter will kill that deer. But it will be a circus when it happens. Season opens the 19th, expect the kill photos to be pasted online by about 10:00 am.

I'm not sure how common it is, but I have something on camera that is freshly broken almost every year.

This was this year.

He's smart.

Did it on purpose.

It's a guarantee you won't get shot.......well......maybe not.

• Like 1

Have no fear, a hunter will kill that deer. But it will be a circus when it happens. Season opens the 19th, expect the kill photos to be pasted online by about 10:00 am.

The 19th???? Ed F

The 19th???? Ed F

That's the "special permit" early season archery.