AzDiamondHeat

Open window or through the mesh

If I'm shooting mechanical heads no way, if I'm shooting fixed I shoot through the mesh as you can get away with so much more movement.

• Like 1

Only significant blind experience I've had was antelope...shot fixed blades through mesh. No issues for me except the shot that partially hit the window pane/strap and deflected. I wasn't willing to try open windows on antelope based on reports from others with being seen drawing.

I've shot a lot of fixed blades through mesh. Cannot see enough POI shift to concern me. The mesh conceals you SO much better than an open window.

• Like 1

I shoot slick tricks through mesh all the time. No issues what so ever on poi. Shoot out to 50 yards with no problems.

Brian

I have shot a fair number of critters from my Doublebull, and I think you can divide them into two groups.

Turkey and Javelina, No need for mesh.

Coues, Muleys, Elk, Bears, Antelope, Use the Mesh!!

These guys can see( or smell) you the easiest and the mesh definitely helps.

In January when you have both deer and Javelina chances, I keep the mesh up. If Javelinas come in I just pull it down, doesn't effect them.

You can shoot through the mesh whether it is tight or not too loose, doesn't seem to effect flight.

I shoot wac-ems and the mesh doesn't effect it at all out to 80 yds., if you hit the blind itself, and not just mesh, it will change point of impact.