KaibabHunter

2017: What is your bull goal this year?

My Dad has his first rifle bull tag in many years. It's the 6A Champ tag. I don't know the unit, but I'm hoping to find him any size 6x6. He can't get around too much, so it may be tough. Any advice would be great! Either way, any day elk hunting with my Dad and my teenage son is a good day!!

• Like 2

Wife has 9 muzzy so she aint shootin till i say or she overides me ha ha! Meat last day depending on how the rut and hunt plays out. Bottom line as long as she is happy thats what matters to me.

Mature 6x6, would love 330" or better, or something non-typical/weird. Last day will be any mature bull.

• Like 1

I've got a nm unit 15 tag along with my brother and my dad. I've been fortunate enough to kill a couple of bulls, one being great. My dad and brother have never killed an archery bull. my biggest goal is to help them succeed. I'm not planning on being too picky and fortunately our tags are for any elk so a last day cow is even an option. I want some meat! Good luck to all!

I have the Unit 10 archery bull tag, anything over 300". Haven't been able to scout much between work and 3 small kids, any info is much appreciated.

With out a tag I'll be dreaming of letting the air out of a 400" bull every night. Dreams have already started this season so I'm gonna kill a lot of monsters this year.

• Like 1

My goal is pretty simple this year just like last year and the year before. Sign over my archery bull elk tag to her. Driver her up there, set-up camp and let her call her own shots. Have a fantastic time..... After that its making it back down ALIVE to the Valley. In that order

The kid is a brute and doesnt stop, no mountain is too tall no canyon is to rough and hiking back to camp 4 hours after dark is no big deal for her. if its light out she is hunting dont care what time of the day or how tired she is.

called in a bunch of bulls the last 2 seasons she passed up shots for a few reason all 8 yard to 50 yard shots. too slow, questionable light, looking at wrong bull waiting for the bigger one to walk by, branches in the way, Laughing to hard and cant pull back for a good draw or shooting at squirrels and doesnt see the bull laying down until he stands up bugles and walks off etc etc.,

This will be the last year I believe I can sign my tag over to her. shes 17 right after the season ends. its defiantly been the best 3 hunting seasons of my life( also because we hunt deer in the same unit as well).

If she finally releases and arrow this year great, if she doesn't I am going to buy her a mop or broom for her birthday

Delw

With out a tag I'll be dreaming of letting the air out of a 400" bull every night. Dreams have already started this season so I'm gonna kill a lot of monsters this year.

Met my goal over and over again. Drew a tag this year but Ill be realistic with a late archery tag and would be happy to kill any 6x6. I wont be counting inches for that hunt.