rstahl

Buck of a lifetime!!

Was wondering when that buck would make it on here. Wes is my cousin. Great buck, and an incredible story. He and his Dad get it done on huge animals very low key every year. Couple of real ranchers and cowboys. It's been scored. Should crush the current WR, depending on whether or not he strips the velvet. Probably the biggest archery coues ever killed either way.

• Like 6

Was wondering when that buck would make it on here. Wes is my cousin. Great buck, and an incredible story. He and his Dad get it done on huge animals very low key every year. Couple of real ranchers and cowboys. It's been scored. Should crush the current WR, depending on whether or not he strips the velvet. Probably the biggest archery coues ever killed either way.

Tease.

Will more pictures, story, and score be shared. I appreciate the low key thing, but Pandora's Box is now open, and I want as many details on that thing as possible. Amazing buck.

Tease.

Will more pictures, story, and score be shared. I appreciate the low key thing, but Pandora's Box is now open, and I want as many details on that thing as possible. Amazing buck.

clear out your inbox

What an incredible deer! Good for the hunter not pimping the deer out to an outfitter for a small amount of cash! Huge congrats to all involved!! Can't wait to here the history the hunter has with this deer along with the story!