Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Taking a Knee...

Guest oneshot

I dont watch sports anymore, but if players feel the need to take a knee during the National anthem, I have no problem with that... But they should be ready, along with their gov'er'ing league, to face the reaction, and shut-up, even if it doesnt aline with their agenda...

Free speach and all, ya know...

I'm with ya, haven't had tv signal for a long time, the celebrity crap is foreign to me. Love the guys at work trying to explain tv stuff to me, I have no idea what they are talking about.

• Like 1

Not that I watch much anyway, but I took a knee on the NFL today with no plan on standing back up anytime soon. Definitely annoying to see that.

• Like 5

It's pretty easy for me since I've never had the time or real strong interest to be in to it, but I have no desire to ever watch another professional sport game again. As far as I'm concerned, they're just as bad as Hollywood.

I realize that it's probably just a small percentage of them that get enough media to make the whole group look like douches, but if that's the case then the rest of them should start making noise against these few. They have the right to express their opinion, sure, but the rest also have the right to express the opinion that those guys are aholes because of their opinions.

You want your fans back? Start policing your own.

• Like 2

From my FB post a little earlier.

I haven't watched those wife beaters for years. I have better things to do with my time and money. When it comes right down to it , think about it! Does it really matter or have an affect on your day to day life as to whether a team wins or looses? Professional Sports, College Teams should all be abolished. Maybe then people will actually get on with their lives and do something proactive in their communities.

• Like 6

I watch very little football but I got home today after shooting also and turned it on. First thing I seen was a highlight of all the knees today and some teams remained in the locker room. They did show one player that was a military veteran who's team remained in the locker room but he came out and stood in the tunnel during the anthem. I thought that was cool.

• Like 2

I watch very little football but I got home today after shooting also and turned it on. First thing I seen was a highlight of all the knees today and some teams remained in the locker room. They did show one player that was a military veteran who's team remained in the locker room but he came out and stood in the tunnel during the anthem. I thought that was cool.

Alejandro Villanueva, a US Army Captain, Army Ranger, and Bronze Star Recepient, refused to stay in the locker room for the national anthem.

• Like 9

I have been a football enthusiast for a long time. My team did not kneel. They stood and locked arms in solidarity.

I respect a persons rights for peaceful protest. However, protesting doesn't belong on the football field. Find another platform.

This country does not need more racial division.

This is one situation, where Trump should have used a more diplomatic approach, instead of just flapping his big mouth.

Sports, is really going down the crapper. I am disappointed.

• Like 2