Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Taking a Knee...

I turned on the news last night long enough to see the jerk offs disrespecting my flag and anthem in a foreign country. I'd like to be-ach slap everyone of the simpletons.

The players and leagues that want to allow this crap will never see a dime from me. Their sponsors should be boycotted and the stadiums, ghost towns.

• Like 5

A boycott if this type can be far reaching. I have been going to a local sports bar for the last 5 years since I dumped Directv. A big part of the bars revenue comes during the NFL season. I would hate to see the good folks take a financial hit, just because the NFL is full of knuckleheads and ding dongs. Many people could be affected, and not just the NFL. I don't think the current commissioner is smart enough to put an end to it.

• Like 1

Right or wrong, I really don't see any boycott of significance happening.

IMO, the fans will be fans, regardless..... Between the hardcore fanatical football fans who are going to watch no matter what, and the average apathetical attitude towards protests, etc, I really don't think the sports bar owners have much to worry about. People are going to show-up for their beer & wings either way..... Seems like most of the folks truly upset about the situation already didn't seem to care too much for watching pro football anyway.

• Like 1

I'll be at the game tonight.. Cheering for my Cardinals as per usual! I just want to see the Cardinals win! I dont think I could boycott any sports, I'm too much of a fan of the game. Different tokes for different folks.. Go Cardinals

• Like 1

Disrespecting the Flag and the Anthem of the country that made them instant millionaires is like biting the hand that feeds them. Why dont the ungrates move somewhere else if they dont like it here. Just because they have money they think that they are smart, like all of the rest of the "entertainers". The suckers that waste their money buying tickets are part of the problem also. I usually DVR everything so I can fast forward thru commercials, and the drivel before and at half time. Curry and Steve Kerr and the Warriors, bye bye fools.

Taking a knee during the national anthem is one of the most disrespectful things anyone could ever do. It's only a matter of time before kids start taking a knee at peewee games to emulate their NFL hero's. I will be talking with my kids tonight about this situation and explaining why we have the national anthem and why it's so important. I pray my kids will not take a knee, but If they do I will walk out on the field and remove them from the game! I really hope this doesn't have to happen, but if it does everyone in the stands and on the field will know my kids will not disrespect the men and women who died for our freedoms!

• Like 9

taking a knee during the anthem is bullcrap!

pop warner coach teaching 5 yr olds to take a knee during anthem is bullcrap!

California schools teaching 5 yr olds about transgenders is bullcrap!

shizz is getting crazy man, I hope we can recover to some kind of normal.

• Like 1

Monica Lewinsky took not only one knee but two and Bill Clinton did not complained :D :ph34r:

Isn't her blue dress in the Smithsonian?

• Like 1

Taking a knee during the national anthem is one of the most disrespectful things anyone could ever do. It's only a matter of time before kids start taking a knee at peewee games to emulate their NFL hero's. I will be talking with my kids tonight about this situation and explaining why we have the national anthem and why it's so important. I pray my kids will not take a knee, but If they do I will walk out on the field and remove them from the game! I really hope this doesn't have to happen, but if it does everyone in the stands and on the field will know my kids will not disrespect the men and women who died for our freedoms!

Already happened about a week ago.