Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Trail cams down South...

Guest oneshot

Dont be turning this into a political debate, I'm just asking for some extra help from fellow Hunters...

If you catch smuggs, human/drugs, on your cameras, PLEASE either send them to me(pm) or direct to info@arizonaborderrecon.org ... Locations/GPS numbers also needed...

Info is shared w/BP and data bases(non-hunting)...

You will not only be helping our hard-working Bp agents/LEO's, but America as well...

We were in the 29 and had a car come and meet some guys on foot for a drug drop. We called BP told them exactly where we were etc. We stayed up for a few more hours to guard camp and wait for BP but they never came. The next afternoon BP was coming down our road and I went out to meat them. I wave at him 20 feet away, he was looking right at me, and kept driving.

Guest oneshot

We were in the 29 and had a car come and meet some guys on foot for a drug drop. We called BP told them exactly where we were etc. We stayed up for a few more hours to guard camp and wait for BP but they never came. The next afternoon BP was coming down our road and I went out to meat them. I wave at him 20 feet away, he was looking right at me, and kept driving.

Sometimes they have more important tasks to address with limited manpower...