Sign in to follow this  
pwrguy

Found - Locate Friend - UNIT 8

Thanks for the responses. He is fine, haven't heard the details, probably just turned off his phone and focused on Elk. :) I have a friend that left to hunt unit 8 on the 15th of September. None of his friends or family has heard from him. For some this would be normal but highly unexpected from him. A family member is heading up today to try and locate him but I am hoping someone on CWT has seen their camp and can help us out. He drives a maroon/burgundy? 1 ton dually dodge approximately 2005. He is towing a white box trailer and a green 6 person Alaskan Guide tent. His family thinks he would be camping in the Round Mountain/JD Dam area. Would you give me a call if you have seen this camp. I don't know the area at all but will pass it on. Call, text or PM Rex (928) 474-8235

• Like 6

I was up in that same area for 8 days and on the roads pretty much all day. Do not recall seeing a truck like that. Saw pretty much the same trucks each and everyday and that is not ringing a bell. Hope he is okay.

Thanks for the responses. He is fine, haven't heard the details, probably just turned off his phone and focused on Elk. :)

Good deal. 👍🏼

Part of having a good plan..."if you don't hear from me by this specific day then be concerned" Mybe he had a plan and the specific day had passed? Or no plan so folks got concerned...?

Part of having a good plan..."if you don't hear from me by this specific day then be concerned" Mybe he had a plan and the specific day had passed? Or no plan so folks got concerned...?

he probably did. demanding old lady couldn't stand him having a good time. all speculation

• Like 5

You guy's are hilarious, I'll l make sure he reads this when he get's done. His "old lady" is hunting with him :) and they are recently married, probably why he didn't feel the need to talk to anyone.

• Like 4