Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

WTB Used Camaro

I'm considering buying my wife a used Camaro. I thought I would see if any CW members have one for sale. I'm not looking for anything too new due to price. I'm hoping to find something 5-10 years old that runs good and still looks nice. Let me know.

A few days a week I see a guy at the same qt I stop at with a 89 iroc red t top. It's even got the old audible "viper armed " alarm. Doesn't help you any but it's a cool car.

• Like 2

Are you looking for a toy or...? JW buddie is selling a vette for 16.5 with a new motor and goodies in Prescott.

A few days a week I see a guy at the same qt I stop at with a 89 iroc red t top. It's even got the old audible "viper armed " alarm. Doesn't help you any but it's a cool car.

Do you know what iroc stands for?

International race of champions.

• Like 2

My uncle had one of these he'd had modified to a convertible. Sweet ride that stayed in the garage most of the time.
  • Like 1

International race of champions.

no.

I'm still trying to get my fiancé to sell hers and get something more practical. I'm guessing in about a year we will hopefully have one for sale.

Seems like every 3rd car on the road is either a charger, a camaro or a mustang, 90% of those being base models. They essentially all remind me of a dodge neon.

At least go with an upgraded model to stand out a little.

• Like 2

Ok I'll bite, what does it stand for?

Anything like Pontiac?

Ok I'll bite, what does it stand for?

Anything like Pontiac?

i always heard it was Italian Retard Out Cruising