Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Cheater, Cheater - WILDCAT NATION

I always wondered how they were so successful at recruiting?

I am confident S Miller knew nothing about this.

Hopefully no victories/seasons are vacated because of this due to lack of institutional control.

What say you now Casey? Oh, that is right, UA is not your school.

They may as well put their cheerleaders out on the field - and this coming from a UofA grad. At least I'm not asking "would you like fries with that?" like most ASU alum! ;) :P JK, my son's girlfriend goes there and my youngest probably will too.

Boy as somebody who is paying tuition to the UA, when the FBI arrests one of your coaches... the program is screwed!!!!!!!!!!!! Time will tell how far this goes... that coach is gonna sing like a canary....

• Like 1

Everybody does it. Its just a matter of who gets caught

uofa has now been caught twice in the past 10 years....

I imagine there will be a third time, sometime in the future

The NCAA should be indited for slavery and abuse of the student athletes. FBI should not be involved in NCAA dirty rules.

• Like 2

You really just said that ThomC? Comparing student athletes that have a choice and are FREE to do whatever they want to being a slave? Clueless.

• Like 1

The ncaa sucks. I heard about it. I was hoping UA was not involved. I knew rick Petino was one of them. Callapari at Kenyucky will get caught too. Good thing Bill Freider isn't coaching any more. He might be involved any some how. He likes to bet.....lol POOR Kitties.......BOB!

I know a lot of you ASU peeps are relishing in this fiasco. That said, really good people built up a powerhouse in Tucson over the years. Don't know how long this was going on. You'd think it would have leaked out before this if it had been a long-standing operation. I'd like to think Sean Miller really didn't know about it --- time will tell. Regardless, the UofA's basketball program is going to take a BIG hit!

The NCAA should be indited for slavery and abuse of the student athletes. FBI should not be involved in NCAA dirty rules.

This is not about recruiting violations.

It's about Fraud, Bribery, corruption, taxes, etc. this is just the beginning. They are investigating a lot of guys and even Nike.

And it's the FBI because it crosses state lines.

• Like 1