Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Kuiu Warranty

Never had to yet, will be interesting to hear how it goes. I'd like to think they'll be easy to work with.

• Like 1

Im hoping. My backpack had a problem this weekend while out sheep scouting. I had to email pictures to them and received an automated response that it takes 3-5 days to get an answer back.

everyone I know has had great customer service with them, a friend I know had problems and they shipped him out a pack super fast. you should be good

• Like 1

Two or more year ago it was awesome. Call them, send it in and they sent me one. Now its a hassle

• Like 1

Going to Kifaru pack. Better pack less bull crap

• Like 1

Good move. Ive called Aron a few times after hours and once on his satellite phone.

• Like 1

Good move. Ive called Aron a few times after hours and once on his satellite phone.

it couldnt wait? lol

• Like 1

it couldnt wait? lol

I emailed him and he sent back a number and told me to call. I thought it was weird there was a delay in the conversation and thats when he said he was in the wilderness on his sat phone

• Like 1

That's funny, I had a similar event with Aron. I emailed him and he emailed back his phone # and said call him. It was like 5:00 in the morning and when I called him, he said he was sitting on the side of a hill waiting for the sun to come up. Customer service is pretty top notch over there.

• Like 1

That's funny, I had a similar event with Aron. I emailed him and he emailed back his phone # and said call him. It was like 5:00 in the morning and when I called him, he said he was sitting on the side of a hill waiting for the sun to come up. Customer service is pretty top notch over there.

5 days and not a peep from kuiu. Wish I had time to order a kifaru pack cause I have heard nothing but great things about their packs and now customer service.

• Like 1