Rock30golf

WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME HUNTING

I know a guy goes out 3 times a week would probably gladly take you along. But the only shooting you will be able to do is with your camera.

I know a guy goes out 3 times a week would probably gladly take you along. But the only shooting you will be able to do is with your camera.

Well that would be cool, but not the hunt i am looking for lol

Would probably have better luck with a title like Want to go on a lion hunt; partner wanted or Will someone please take me lion hunting?. The only people that want to take someone lion hunting are people that will profit fiscally. That being said, ground pounders and nichols would gladly take you.

. The only people that want to take someone lion hunting are people that will profit fiscally.

Not true at all. My advice to you amigo is lion hunting ain't about money or killing a dang lion.
  • Like 2

Looking for some one to take me out on a lion hunt before its to late.

I have been thinking the same thing. Hoping I can put some money together to go this year.

• Like 1

Killing a lion is a very small part of lion hunting. If killing a lion is your goal, then the 3 outfitters mentioned so far seem to get the job done regularly.

If you want to learn about lion hunting then it is going to take a few years, lots of miles on your boots and many more on the backs of horses or mules.

• Like 1

Killing a lion is a very small part of lion hunting. If killing a lion is your goal, then the 3 outfitters mentioned so far seem to get the job done regularly.

If you want to learn about lion hunting then it is going to take a few years, lots of miles on your boots and many more on the backs of horses or mules.

And enjoying every step of the way.