Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Scenar's... what have you killed?

Yes sir killed a coues deer at 1015 yards with one deer only went 5 feet then piled up

• Like 2

Good to hear. I took it out to 500 on Sunday with horrible wind. 12-14" drop and was hitting a 12"x12" plate. And took a pop shot (guess) at a 900 yard steel. Hit 6' low. I'm looking forward to shooting and finding my drop to a 1000. But without the 20mph wind lol.

Just like the SMK and Hybrids. Put them where they need to go and stuff dies quickly. Good thread on www.snipershide.com in the hunting section "post your SMK (or match) kills".

https://forum.snipershide.com/forum/sniper%C2%92s-hide%C2%AE-forward-operating-base/sniper-s-hide-hunting-fishing/98817-post-your-smk-match-bullet-kills

• Like 2

Killed a few animals. Very impressed with them from a 7 OR, 180s ran at 2995.

did they expand, cavitate, hit bone and kill by shrap? Just curious what to expect.

One was shot into a mature coues deer at 342 yards. That one entered but did not access it and the deer was dead instantly. I do not remember what the internal damage look like. Another was a javelina at 200 that accident with a golf ball-sized exit.

• Like 1