Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

ARCHERY BIG BULL DOWN! FINAL DESTINATION!

This is Indiana Joe. He was an awesome guy.

Only thing he didnt do was book his Arizona archery elk hunt early enough with Travis McClendon AEO!

When we talked I agreed with him that all the good guides were gone!

I told him I was the most blessed guide you never heard of!😊

I explained I dont guide for the money, I have a job dont need another, I guide because I love to hunt! It puts me out there every year.

Told him by the time you arrive I will have already spent every dime Travis pays me and more preparing for your arrival and your hunt!

Anyway we had a blast , he brought his wife also. We called in bull after bull waiting for that one big one !

The 5th day of the hunt I told him your gonna kill tonight! He's like really ? Yep I said watch and see friend , I dont joke about things like that. Well of course I was depending on the Good Lord and all the homework I had done all summer.

So here are the results of that 5th day! 20 yard shot broadside and he drilled him through both lungs. Bull didnt go 30 yards!

post-2797-0-43209600-1508291634_thumb.jpeg

post-2797-0-48360900-1508292319_thumb.jpg

• Like 21

Awesome bull, congratulations!

• Like 1

Well done my friend. Congrats to you and Indiana Joe! That thing is a beast!

• Like 1

Great deal hard work pays

No joke. I met SirRoyal a couple years ago and he puts in lots of hours and miles for his clients. Many more than he gets paid. Stand-up guy and helped me out on my hunt even though wed never met before and had no guiding relationship.
  • Like 2

No joke. I met SirRoyal a couple years ago and he puts in lots of hours and miles for his clients. Many more than he gets paid. Stand-up guy and helped me out on my hunt even though wed never met before and had no guiding relationship.
Thank you bigorange for those kind words.

You for one know Im blessed when you seen that heavy tire on a rim and all come off that trailer at 65 miles an hour. I was setting glassing for you off the highway. That tire at the last minute bounced right over my cab and hit the ground on my driver side. I never seen it coming till it landed thru my binoculars.

One of my friends sons had just died that year from a tire coming thru the top of his cab that yearin phx.

Thank you bigorange for those kind words.

You for one know Im blessed when you seen that heavy tire on a rim and all come off that trailer at 65 miles an hour. I was setting glassing for you off the highway. That tire at the last minute bounced right over my cab and hit the ground on my driver side. I never seen it coming till it landed thru my binoculars.

One of my friends sons had just died that year from a tire coming thru the top of his cab that yearin phx.

I remember that every time I see you post on here...we were both lucky the way that turned out, but you especially.
  • Like 1