Sign in to follow this  
peloncillo

Nephew's First Bucks

My brother's boys finally had their own youth tags and invited me to come along with them on their hunt. It was a blast, we saw lots of deer and quite a few bucks.

I had a hard time trying to keep up with Tanner and Porter they were so excited. As the sun was setting on the first day we had a good buck in front of us but Tanner couldn't find him in the scope because the sun was in his eyes. We backed out and came back the next morning and Tanner got it done.post-616-0-27613000-1508330912_thumb.jpg

post-616-0-47184600-1508330929_thumb.jpg

Now it was Porters turn and we got real lucky and found a nice buck hanging out not to far from camp. 2 shots later and everybody was all smiles. Thanks boys for letting me tag along.

post-616-0-60824100-1508330991_thumb.jpg

Keven

• Like 10

That's awesome. Crazy how much technology has changed. Those rifles are so much nicer than the rifles I got to use at that age. Good job all the way around.

• Like 1

That is so awesome to see kids so happy with an animal they harvested. Congrats to all of you and your nephews on getting their deer.

Great bucks! Congrats to both the boys for getting it done!

Not sure it gets any better than that. Awesome uncle award goes to you. Congratulations to them on some dang nice bucks!