Sign in to follow this  
BigSky

For Sale: Rem 700 SS 243, XLR Element, Atlas Bipod, SWFA SS & AI Mag

I'm getting a start on my fall and winter selling frenzy selling things I just don't use. Everything about this package is in excellent condition with zero defects. I just don't shoot it. It is very accurate with multiple bullet weights. How accurate? For me, under MOA. For someone who is good, I don't know as I've never had anybody else shoot it. I did not keep track of round count in this one; but, looking back, it can't have more than 120 rounds fired, I just don't know actual count. Here's what we have.

Remington 700 SS barreled action in 243
XLR Element Chassis
Atlas BiPod
One AI magazine
SWFA SS 6X42 MQ Scope
Rings - I think they are SWFA
Scope level is SWFA
Butt Stock is off of a Ruger Precision Rifle - lots of adjustability including the folding mechanism
Pistol grip, I don't recall make and/or model
I think that covers everything. I think, to put this together is something around $1800 or more. I need $1500 shipped and insured at my expense. If that's too much, I don't want to hear about it as I will do regular price reductions, as I always do, until the market says it's priced right. How's that for shooting myself in the foot right out of the chute?
aMGZMSd.jpg
hlqRzed.jpg
  • Like 2

"How's that for shooting myself in the foot right out of the chute?"

Not bad cuz someone always has to wonder if someone else is gonna get it 1st. ;) it's like reverse bidding. 👍

Good luck she is a beauty and I bet quite the shooter

"How's that for shooting myself in the foot right out of the chute?"

Not bad cuz someone always has to wonder if someone else is gonna get it 1st. ;) it's like reverse bidding.

Good luck she is a beauty and I bet quite the shooter

Thanks. I figure the market will always let us know if the price is right.

Now $1,475 shipped and insured at my expense.

Great guy to deal with, what else is on the docket? Still mad at myself for sharing that 6.5 with my buddy!!!

weight? on that rifle, did you post is backwards so it is actually a lefty?

I don't know the weight and all I have is a bathroom scale. If I think about it, I'll weigh myself with and without the rifle. Sorry, I checked again and it is definitely not a "flipped" picture. It is right handed.

All factory.

Here's kind of a round about price reduction of about $145 +/-. I will still keep with the current $1450 price, shipped, for the package while throwing in a Timney trigger from now through Sunday night when I return from elk hunting.