Sign in to follow this  
grey curse

What happened today on the opener? ANYONE?

Going crazy here thinking there would be at least one post by now, since it is the first opening day for rifle season this year.

Ha ha its pretty rough out there! Good thing I only saw 1 other hunter out there!

Crap guys sorry to heir that.

Good Luck to all of you hunters out there that have the early October Hunt.

Keep a look out for those rattle snakes...

Game camera never had 1 buck come through and I actually got this buck 1 canyon to the north of its location, was able to tag out at 9:15 this morning, 250 yd shot. Saw 2 other bucks prior to taking this one. Tons of shooting, tons of people in Redington. My best to date, very happy with the character of the antlers.

post-2173-0-94050700-1509165618_thumb.jpeg

post-2173-0-14168300-1509165639_thumb.jpeg

• Like 17

Unit 1 is tough. People everywhere and some of them just flat out rude with road hunting. Not many bucks seen. Will see how it goes today. Two tags to fill still

Just after I posted my last reply a white Tacoma comes down the road spotlighting. Funny how fast the light turns off when they seen us. I know it's legal without a gun but on the second day of the deer hunt? Going to turn this one in

Turn him in for what? I spotlight all the time during hunts. Pretty effective scouting tool in flat country.

• Like 4

As long as you have no taking devices, perfectly legal. We used to do it all the time. Now we glass by moonlight. Very effective too.

• Like 4

Just after I posted my last reply a white Tacoma comes down the road spotlighting. Funny how fast the light turns off when they seen us. I know it's legal without a gun but on the second day of the deer hunt? Going to turn this one in

Calm down.

• Like 2