Sign in to follow this  
WHT_MTNMAN

Long/Shorty Backpack Hunt

Excellent write-up Houston, and huge congrats to Braedon. Sounds like an amazing hunt and awesome time with your son. Thanks for sharing the story. Braedon sounds like one tough young man!

Always cool to hear about those moments when kids are growing up to be good people. That's a testament to you guys as parents. Congrats..

Man that's awesome! You've created memories that will be cherished and never forgotten. Love the audio on the video "Whooo!"

Man that's awesome! You've created memories that will be cherished and never forgotten. Love the audio on the video "Whooo!"

Its funny I get grief all the time for not "getting excited" I always am a wreck on the inside but for some reason I never feel the need to yell or scream or anything. Well my son is fairly similar and he kind of was embarrassed by yelling out loud. I told him never to apologize for having a great time and showing emotion when you accomplish something.

It was a great experience. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

• Like 1

Its funny I get grief all the time for not "getting excited" I always am a wreck on the inside but for some reason I never feel the need to yell or scream or anything. Well my son is fairly similar and he kind of was embarrassed by yelling out loud. I told him never to apologize for having a great time and showing emotion when you accomplish something.

It was a great experience. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

c'mon Houston, tell the truth. We all know you jump up and dance around!

I have never met anyone as excitable as Houston....lol