Sign in to follow this  
hamboneaz

Coues Sheds

I went to a newer area to scout for my upcoming hunt and found all 7 sheds within a mile of each other my friend actually found one too so we found 8 total in this spot. Most of them are pretty old but still pretty cool to go into a new area and see so much sign. We glassed up 2 small 3x3 bucks also.

post-15509-0-92279300-1509490220_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice. One good thing is with all those sheds you know no one else is in the area. Even if theres no big sheds there, doesnt mean that during the hunt with all the pressure the big boys are not hiding out there.

Thats what Im hoping for its about a 5 mile trek back in there but Im going to be committing to that spot for my hunt november 10th. Going back this weekend to stash some water. Hopefully I can find a bigger buck than the sheds I found.

I second what Grey Curse said - that's a great indication that there's not a lot of pressure in there. Great luck on your hunt, and let us know how it goes.

Thats what Im hoping for its about a 5 mile trek back in there but Im going to be committing to that spot for my hunt november 10th. Going back this weekend to stash some water. Hopefully I can find a bigger buck than the sheds I found.

How'd the hunt go? Any luck?