Sign in to follow this  
rugermann

i am looking for a toyota tacoma for sale

If my 15 year old doesn't start taking school serious, I might have one available. Lol ( kinda)

• Like 1

There has been a Blue one parked on the corner on 83rd ave. just north of Pinnacle Peak rd. for a few days now, looks like an 08, I don't know any details on it, just an FYI.

good luck on that one...i have been looking for a while...even with 200K on them they want 10k$...its crazy...

good luck on that one...i have been looking for a while...even with 200K on them they want 10k$...its crazy...

Cuz 1 guy in Phoenix buys every Toyota Tacoma or Tundra he can get a hold it and then flips them with quite a mark up. He literally controls the market in the Valley as far as Craigslist and street corner purchases go. He places his vehicles around valley on corners in private parking lots for sale. I 1st ran into him while looking for a newer Tundra and quickly found all trucks I wanted to see around valley were owned by him.

Few things to note, he made bunch of $ in real estate in another state and moved to Az now just does this for $.

If your selling he will probably tell you he is buying for his son and try and get your price down.

He often Drives Toyota's to meet you or fancy I think it was BMW or a big Harley'ish motorcycle..

Also the vehicle I test drove he talked like crazy about history of Toyota to try and distract me from the non functioning odometer.

When I posted my Tundra for sale he was 1st to contact me. When he offered me $ I then reminded him of our prior meetings and laughed and got in my truck and drove away.

Good luck! If I find his name or phone number I will post so you know who to avoid

• Like 1