McBain

Pro Shop recommendations in Mesa, AZ

All,

I am gearing up to hunt the late archery AZ hunt after 15 years out of the game, and I have bow I need to get tuned. Any recommendations for a good pro shop in the Mesa, AZ area? Really anything in the east valley would be ideal (Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek). I have done a number of searches, and haven't found any solid recommendations.

Thanks all!

Ross Outdoors is my 1st, 2nd, and third choice.

Very tough choice in East valley. I would probably go to Ross too.

I went to archery headquarters for over 15 years. Since George left awhile ago bow service has been marginal, and seems to be getting worse as as time goes on. I've tried timber mesa in Queen Creek, and in mesa, they have good customer service but I've had problems with my bow after both places. Not major problems, but small issues, lack of detail. ie peep turning, not tied in what I would call correct, traditional way. Parts not tightened. Etc.

This really sucks when you have a second or two to hit a great bull and bow not 100%. Had to take my bow to Bull Basin Archery in Flagstaff to fix in middle of my elk hunt-do to their failure with attention to detail..

Also recommend Bull Basin Archery in Flagstaff to service your bow.

I will take my bow to Ross from now on for service, or up to Bull Basin.

• Like 2

I would like to extend a welcome to anyone willing to give us a shot at Timber Mesa Outdoors in QC. Ask for Junior and I will personally do all that I can to give you the best bow shop experience. We are a newer location but I have several years of experience. Thank you to the people I have dealt with from CW and I look forward to seeing more of you. Introduce yourself and lets get you ready for the hunt.

The Timber Mesa in QC has the best customer service I've ever experienced at any bow shop I've been to!!!!

Have had great service at both Timber Mesa locations. QC is a little closer so I usually go there. Junior, Joel and the other guys have all been super.

Junior at Timber Mesa helped me last year on a new purchase and set up. Ive been archery shooting for thirty years and he was able to work out some kinks in my form and grip. Great customer service and not pushy.