Sign in to follow this  
brian390

12A AND 12B

I took this buck on Friday. 12B West early was a tougher hunt than I had anticipated but my God did I see a lot of deer, just not what I wanted. I needed to cut the hunt short so I took him. Missed a much bigger buck on Halloween. It was an interesting hunt.

post-15320-0-55633900-1509937702_thumb.jpg

post-15320-0-86341500-1509937727_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

reece_mess, congrats on a good early season 12b buck. My brother helped two friends up there this year for a couple of days and they got two bucks about the same size as yours. They saw a lot of doe and small bucks while they were there. My dad got a 23 inch wide 4x4 on the 12b west side in 2001 and that seemed like a larger than average buck for the early season.

• Like 1

Seems like a lot of nice bucks killed

A lot! Seemed like the back of every truck had a good looking buck in it.

Now that my hunts over i guess ill make a post of all the bucks i scouted.

Alright, heres our camps take. We split up and hunted a lot of the unit, some days spent glassing not seeing a darn thing, but it all worked out.

That buck in the lower left has the nicest colored rack I have ever seen. not to mention its pretty nice looking on the left fork

Congrats

The buck on the right needed the most firewood. That's my kind of buck! j/k! Awesome hunt! Congrats!

Alright, heres our camps take. We split up and hunted a lot of the unit, some days spent glassing not seeing a darn thing, but it all worked out.

12A WEST?