• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Couestracker

Couestracker

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, predator calling, exploring, muscle cars, motorcycles, camping, well, anything outdoors.
No turkey tag for me with 9 points.

#2 TRKHNTR

TRKHNTR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

ndołkah

#3 IA Born

IA Born

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping with my family, hunting, fishing (espeically fly fishing), fire ecology, wildlife photography, reloading, archery

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

I'm telling ya, Bill.  You should just donate that hybrid/intergade/genetic mutant tag away and come help me and Syd on our Goulds hunt!  I'll have Syd call you so its harder for you to say no!  I know what you'd tell me (I would say that, too!)!!

Yep, both my wife and I got drawn for the 2nd hunt in 35A, which means our daughter and I will be chasing Goulds this spring!

The more people I meet, the more I like rattlesnakes!

#4 TRKHNTR

TRKHNTR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

I'm telling ya, Bill.  You should just donate that hybrid/intergade/genetic mutant tag away and come help me and Syd on our Goulds hunt!  I'll have Syd call you so its harder for you to say no!  I know what you'd tell me (I would say that, too!)!!

Yep, both my wife and I got drawn for the 2nd hunt in 35A, which means our daughter and I will be chasing Goulds this spring!

I'm not giving up my Rio tag but may hunt first two days with you then take a quick drive up to 13B and fill my tag.  I'm thinking we can double up Friday morning.

ndołkah

#5 Big Browns

Big Browns

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,711 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fly Fishing, Glassing and spending time with my wife and kids.

Unit 1 Early Turkey.  Yepeeee!!!!!!

#6 Flatlander

Flatlander

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Camping, Hunting, Hiking, Hunting, Football
My first ever spring tag, Unit 5A first hunt. Have no idea what I am doing but it's sure to be fun with 3 buddies on the same app.

#7 Couestracker

Couestracker

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, predator calling, exploring, muscle cars, motorcycles, camping, well, anything outdoors.

My first ever spring tag, Unit 5A first hunt. Have no idea what I am doing but it's sure to be fun with 3 buddies on the same app.

Cool! Be sure to go to the FREE turkey hunt seminars, around March.

#8 yotebuster

yotebuster

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
15 points for me..........

#9 IA Born

IA Born

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping with my family, hunting, fishing (espeically fly fishing), fire ecology, wildlife photography, reloading, archery

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

I'm not giving up my Rio tag but may hunt first two days with you then take a quick drive up to 13B and fill my tag.  I'm thinking we can double up Friday morning.

All I can say is EPIC!

And then point out that my wife said something to me about filling our tags quickly and me booking up to hunt with you!

GREAT MINDS, BABY!! GREAT MINDS!!

#10 bigorange

bigorange

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts
No Goulds tag for me but not enough points to complain and no surprise.
A bad day hunting is better than a good day doing just about anything else...

#11 Flatlander

Flatlander

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Camping, Hunting, Hiking, Hunting, Football

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

All I can say is EPIC!

And then point out that my wife said something to me about filling our tags quickly and me booking up to hunt with you!

That's a lot of driving for a turkey hunt. I don't have any friends I like that much.

#12 IA Born

IA Born

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

All I can say is EPIC!

That's a lot of driving for a turkey hunt. I don't have any friends I like that much.

I don't really like Bill.  I just like hunting turkeys that much!   :D  :P  ;)

Just kidding, Bill!

#13 DBArcher

DBArcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
19a late for the wives first turkey tag,woohoo

#14 218buck

218buck

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
  • Interests:hunting,fishing,spending time outdoors,teaching my daughter about the outdoors

same here 2nd hunt in 19a

#15 Yoshi

Yoshi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting, Guns, NFL, Gym, Fishing

One youth turkey tag unit 23...youth Colcord Camp  :D 

One late unit 23 tag....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users