Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Draw results on Portal

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

I'm telling ya, Bill. You should just donate that hybrid/intergade/genetic mutant tag away and come help me and Syd on our Goulds hunt! I'll have Syd call you so its harder for you to say no! I know what you'd tell me (I would say that, too!)!!

Yep, both my wife and I got drawn for the 2nd hunt in 35A, which means our daughter and I will be chasing Goulds this spring!

• Like 5

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

I'm telling ya, Bill. You should just donate that hybrid/intergade/genetic mutant tag away and come help me and Syd on our Goulds hunt! I'll have Syd call you so its harder for you to say no! I know what you'd tell me (I would say that, too!)!!

Yep, both my wife and I got drawn for the 2nd hunt in 35A, which means our daughter and I will be chasing Goulds this spring!

I'm not giving up my Rio tag but may hunt first two days with you then take a quick drive up to 13B and fill my tag. I'm thinking we can double up Friday morning.

• Like 1

My first ever spring tag, Unit 5A first hunt. Have no idea what I am doing but it's sure to be fun with 3 buddies on the same app.

• Like 3

My first ever spring tag, Unit 5A first hunt. Have no idea what I am doing but it's sure to be fun with 3 buddies on the same app.

Cool! Be sure to go to the FREE turkey hunt seminars, around March.

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

I'm not giving up my Rio tag but may hunt first two days with you then take a quick drive up to 13B and fill my tag. I'm thinking we can double up Friday morning.

All I can say is EPIC!

And then point out that my wife said something to me about filling our tags quickly and me booking up to hunt with you!

GREAT MINDS, BABY!! GREAT MINDS!!

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

All I can say is EPIC!

And then point out that my wife said something to me about filling our tags quickly and me booking up to hunt with you!

That's a lot of driving for a turkey hunt. I don't have any friends I like that much.

tag #1 2nd hunt Rio

All I can say is EPIC!

That's a lot of driving for a turkey hunt. I don't have any friends I like that much.

I don't really like Bill. I just like hunting turkeys that much! :D :P ;)

Just kidding, Bill!

One youth turkey tag unit 23...youth Colcord Camp :D

One late unit 23 tag....

• Like 1