Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Grimaldis Pizza hosting antihunting fundraiser

Don't fool yourselves, if the general public can vote on this, they'll pass it, not understanding what the truth actually is. Emailed them my displeasure.

post-3797-0-59326600-1510619029_thumb.png

I say we all show up in our camo and order Domino's to be delivered and sit in our trucks out front.

Dominos sucks. How about a Monster Sicilian from Ray's.

• Like 2

I like how 3 of the species on their list are either federally protected already or don’t even live in the lower 48. Overpriced pizza anyways. Won’t get another dime from me.

• Like 1

It seems like not buying from a place doesnt do any good anymore. You gotta vocalize and get you agenda on CNN,MSNBC, etc. thats how you close down a business these days.

Lol their ratings are garbage.

• Like 1

I like how 3 of the species on their list are either federally protected already or don’t even live in the lower 48. Overpriced pizza anyways. Won’t get another dime from me.

I've been thinking the same thing. The other cats are not even a talking point on this as you mentioned, federally protected. But it just goes to show that they will lie and manipulate to get what they want. This is solely about mt.lions and bobcat. They know the other 3 aren't the issue or concern.

• Like 1

It seems like not buying from a place doesnt do any good anymore. You gotta vocalize and get you agenda on CNN,MSNBC, etc. thats how you close down a business these days.

Lol their ratings are garbage.
exactly but the uneducated take it like the gospel. Its getting very hard to educate, convince, or even provide facts to the people who only want to live on emotion.
  • Like 1