Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Grimaldis Pizza hosting antihunting fundraiser

I live North of Payson and don't often travel to the Valley. But I am thinking about driving down to attend this so I can listen in to the BS that gets spouted.

Does any one know if there is a petition that can be signed that is in opposition to the AZ for wild life campaign bill? I would certainly sign it as i am sure many members on the forum would.

Perhaps some of the members of this forum would like to plan an event where food is served, donations given and whatever type of petition is needed would be there to sign if you so desire.

I fear there are not many years left to hunt lions and bobcats the way things are going.

I live North of Payson and don't often travel to the Valley. But I am thinking about driving down to attend this so I can listen in to the BS that gets spouted.

Does any one know if there is a petition that can be signed that is in opposition to the AZ for wild life campaign bill? I would certainly sign it as i am sure many members on the forum would.

Perhaps some of the members of this forum would like to plan an event where food is served, donations given and whatever type of petition is needed would be there to sign if you so desire.

I fear there are not many years left to hunt lions and bobcats the way things are going.

Until the cat attacks rise.