Explorer

Hunt recommendations

They are out. Congratulations to the junior hunters on 600+ tags hopefully added.

Goodbye Peaks.

my thoughts exactly.
  • Like 1

I prefer a quality hunt with my son as oppose to a run through the jungle with all the people on a general hunt.

• Like 6

I prefer a quality hunt with my son as oppose to a run through the jungle with all the people on a general hunt.

I'm sure you do. I'm grown up I would like a quality hunt with my dad too

• Like 6

Without junior hunters we won't have anyone to ensure the lifestyle and conservation continues. I would like to see junior hunters continue to get more tags!

• Like 4

Without junior hunters we won't have anyone to ensure the lifestyle and conservation continues. I would like to see junior hunters continue to get more tags!

fake news, many people get started hunting when theyre adult age. besides theres plenty of opportunities to get kids into hunting without youth hunts.

• Like 6

fake news, many people get started hunting when theyre adult age. besides theres plenty of opportunities to get kids into hunting without youth hunts.

Grumpy 😂😂😂

• Like 2

What have you got against kids? Lol

Ya lets socialize hunting apps

Best thing to ever happen to 3c deer is when they got rid of the youth hunt. Kids just want to be out there with their dad and have fun. Most youth hunts have worse odds than regular hunts so it's tough to get them anyway. Give them a bunch of deer tags in 4b where they're gonna shoot a 2 point and be just as happy.

• Like 2