Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

5BN late archery

3 cows came in tonight no Bulls, Hail Mary tomorrow with an all day sit, I'll be packing camp and looking for texts to come thru play by play.

• Like 1

Well it's all over, my good friends first elk tag and man did we have a good time. He really worked his bum off and did his opportunity justice. No elk down but we did earn a few chances and that's all one can ask for. Believe me I've had some really tuff hunts without seeing one legal animal. Good food friends and family and thanksgiving all within the hunt. Very blessed. Learned a ton and watched Bulls at 15 yards. ive always heard and perceived that the late archery hunt was the worst elk tag one could get or tuffest which ever way you want to look at it. I will say I was surprised what a good tag it was, a pretty dang good hunt overal. If your thinking no way on late archery bull you might want to tag along on one and see if your sitting out on a good hunt. Hope everyone enjoyed some pics and fun posts and had a great thanksgiving. From my family and friends to yours God bless.

• Like 3

My tent trailer seems like a closet compared to your condo.