Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

I was really pulling for the Steelers last night. Big Ben really screwed up. They should have kicked a field goal and send the game into overtime.

Yep that was pretty dumb, but they got robbed before that.

I know what you mean. The Vikings got robbed out of a TD in the same way. That NFL catch rule is bogus.

• Like 1

The four monkeys in the NY review bar are Curly, Moe, Larry, and Godhell. Next year it is going to be the WWFL. The names on the jerseys are to be made up, like BRONKBUSTER, NATURE BOY, KILLER, BONESNAPPER, etc.

The four monkeys in the NY review bar are Curly, Moe, Larry, and Godhell. Next year it is going to be the WWFL. The names on the jerseys are to be made up, like BRONKBUSTER, NATURE BOY, KILLER, BONESNAPPER, etc.

Can Brady be NATURE BOY, or maybe MAMAS BOY? That would be great.

Aarron Rodgers can be "Man-gina boy"

Oh com'on! I kinda like to see those combacks by DoubleAron Rodgers.

Vikings are playing the Packers Saturday night. I don't want to see any Rodgers comebacks. The Vikings have a small chance at sliding into the #1 seed if all the stars align. They currently sit at #2. A loss in Green Bay would not be good.

Vikings are playing the Packers Saturday night. I don't want to see any Rodgers comebacks. The Vikings have a small chance at sliding into the #1 seed if all the stars align. They currently sit at #2. A loss in Green Bay would not be good.

Sorry bud. DoubleA Ron is your Nemesis. Hope its a good game.

Sorry bud. DoubleA Ron is your Nemesis. Hope its a good game.

The Packers have less than a 2% chance of making the playoffs as a wild card. The Vikings are the ones who broke his collarbone 2 months ago. It will be a revenge game. There is a chance Rodgers won't play because of the loss to the Panthers. I hope Rodgers craps in his man panties when he sees Anthony Barr across the line of scrimnage.

Don't forget "Nature Girl".....gotta remember that name for the furture NFL........

I thought of that, but Tom's purtyer.