Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

But honestly though, this ending looked wwf wrestling style. What was that defender doing

I replayed that game winning play, probably 20 times.

Marcus Williams didn't want to get a pass interference call, and he misjudged where Diggs was coming down with the ball.

One of the things a coach will preach, is not to get a PI call in those circumstances. It would have been a spot foul in field goal range.

The Vikings are a much better team, then what they showed in the second half. Head Coach, Mike Zimmer, apoligized in his press conference for his defensive play calling in the second half, which basically took the pressure off of Brees, allowing him to be the hall of fame QB that he is.

You can't do that coach. Especially next Sunday in a hostile Eagles stadium.

Early line, is Vikes favored by 3.

Vikings D needs to get in Foles face, early and often. Get Foles rattled and he will make mistakes.

Eagles defense is stout. Vikes O-line will have it's hands full.

I like coach Zimmer, but he has a bad habit of playing conservative football when they have a good lead. You can't do that against high powered offenses like the Saints have.

Tell him to watch what happened to the Falcons in the Super Bowl when they tried to play prevent defense.

I like coach Zimmer, but he has a bad habit of playing conservative football when they have a good lead. You can't do that against high powered offenses like the Saints have.

Tell him to watch what happened to the Falcons in the Super Bowl when they tried to play prevent defense.

Exactly. Falcons destroyed the Patriots in the first half. All the Falcons had to do was, keep the pedal to the metal.

You can't play prevent defense, or soft zone coverage, against QB's like Brees or Brady. They will eat you alive.

Pat Schumer likely to get the NY Giants job.. Dang! I was hoping the Cardinals would get him. I like the plays he calls and he knows how to adjust to the strengths of his QB.

I don't want anyone to have Shurmur. He is a big part of our success. But that's what happens when a team is doing well. Everyone wants to poach our coaches

I would rather see him in Arizona. I can't stand the Giants.

• Like 1

Pat Schumer likely to get the NY Giants job.. Dang! I was hoping the Cardinals would get him. I like the plays he calls and he knows how to adjust to the strengths of his QB.

I don't want anyone to have Shurmur. He is a big part of our success. But that's what happens when a team is doing well. Everyone wants to poach our coaches

I would rather see him in Arizona. I can't stand the Giants.

Yeah thats the sad thing about being a successful OC . .You get plucked right away. Same thing happened here in AZ when Todd Bowles was the DC. Schumer would just fit in perfectly here in AZ. Its pretty much almost the same blue print as Minny. Get a game manager QB, run the ball a lot , let your really good defense keep you in ball games .. Cardinals have the RB and the defense.

The Minneapolis Miracle. It will go down in Vikings history, as the greatest walk off playoff win of all time.

One if the items on my bucket list, is to see the Vikings win a Superbowl before my expiration date.

Vikings need to bring everything they have today in a hostile Eagles stadium. Eagles fans in Philly, are bottom of the barrel. Police have issued warnings for Vikings fans to be careful of opposing fans.

Vikes can win this game if they play like they are capable of.

Vikings - 20

Eagles - 16

Vikings can make history today. Win, and they will be the first team to play a Superbowl in their home stadium.

post-1241-0-58708500-1516548718_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Last time the Vikings were in the Superbowl was from the 1976 season. Lost to John Madden and the Oakland Raiders.

4 trips to the Superbowl, 4 losses.

Since 1977, I have watched the Vikings choke away many NFC Championship games

Time to exorcise the demons and win one.