naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Devils are still 25th in the coaches poll this week. Any other year We would take that. I am so tired of the back East media. Cats should be 5 spots higher as well as the Devils..BS.......BOB!

• Like 1

Wildcats player, Allonzo Trier, has been declared ineligible by the NCAA....again. PED's

Yeah its a minuscule amount that even the NCAA admits are remnants from his earlier infraction. Expectations are that he will win the appeal

If he cheated, he deserves to be ineligible. If it's leftover in his system, he should be eligible. I'll be interested to see when the truth comes out, but major blow for Arizona either way.

I'm glad I just got back from a 2 dayer in Cal. and missed Devils game. Heard they sucked......BOB

"In late January 2018, Allonzo participated in an NCAA student-athlete drug screening. The results of that test, confirmed today, revealed the reappearance of a trace amount of a banned substance," UA said in a statement. "The amount detected was miniscule by scientific standards and appears to be a remnant of a substance, which the NCAA agreed, Allonzo had unknowingly ingested in 2016.

What a crock of shoot if true-

Read the link below, crazy how long drugs can stay in your system with today's testing methods. Not excusing it, but athletes / kids can be screwed because of a general practitioner prescribing something

https://www.google.com/.../in-the-case-of-kolton.../amp/

left over??????? how did it get there in the first place, it's not left over from last year! the truth? come on now, your not that innocent are you?

Thanks for the insight Mr. Perfect

• Like 1

Maybe the FBI needs to be investigated ie. fast and furious, school shootings, etc. FBI does not need to investigate silly NCAA rules. NCAA makes millions off of these poor college students. They can pay for their own investigating. You can get up to 50 years for cheating the NCAA silly rules but only 20 for murder.

• Like 1