naturebob

How bout them Devils!

He's just reaching for anything he can,after all the crap talking about how ASU basketball is so great earlier this year got shoved right back down his throat....the acts of a desperate scum devil....

Mr S. devil has a sport that he is good at. It is internet trolling. As long as you all keep responding his post count goes up. I am done.

• Like 1

He's just reaching for anything he can,after all the crap talking about how ASU basketball is so great earlier this year got shoved right back down his throat....the acts of a desperate scum devil....

Delusions of grandeur is a sign of paranoid schizophrenia. Seems like a decent guy but he takes this crap to a borderline sociopathic level. I'm a Wildcat until the day I die but I can still recognize the ASU greats like Pat Tillman and Curley Culp. Dude needs to get a grip.

Delusions of grandeur is a sign of paranoid schizophrenia. Seems like a decent guy but he takes this crap to a borderline sociopathic level. I'm a Wildcat until the day I die but I can still recognize the ASU greats like Pat Tillman and Curley Culp. Dude needs to get a grip.

Generally speaking, again generally speaking, one common denominator I have seen between ASU and uofa fans is U of A fans can admit defeat or when ASU is better or what have you. I have yet to see that same trait from most ASU fans.

Well I would rather be labeled a fanatic than a wannabe.

Dustin, I would ask you to provide some examples of my crap talking about how great ASU basketball is. I probably talked some crap about that awesome weekend U of Pay had in the Bahamas. The fact is I was surprised and pleased about their early success but was always cautiously optimistic. Your name calling and the comment you made about the special olympics shows your true wannabe character typical of the U of Pay internet troll fans I encounter.

Lol. The truth? That's hilarious.

The fact that you think have any say in who or why a person cheers for a certain team is hilarious.

Were there any football players from the U of Pay that were invited to the NFL combine? I think there were 5 from ASU. Asking for a friend.

Was it a ASU quarterback that was in the Superbowl this year? Asking for a friend...

Mens - basketball- not sure if the women play.

Another losing record in the PAC 12 -

Where is side show Bob?

• Like 1