naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Hey G_E_D. You missed the point entirely. You Must have graduated from Nogi North. My post is about calling out disrespectful, deuche bag wannabes

Still a dumbass thing to say, but I'm not surprised.

So you don't like all these UA fans in the Tucson area huh. Well mister ScumDevil get used to it and stop b****ing, cause not gonna change.

i think with this new football coach ASU should be a little worried. I know when when they hired theirs and richrod was still there i was bummed. i think its gonna be a good rivalry.

G_E_D - who is b****ing? I actually enjoy calling wannabes out for being wannabes. it is funny to watch them as they stand their with this glazed look on their face. mouth breathers! nothing worse than ignorant people. I will put you in that category. it is sad to see you were not raised to respect other people.

They struggle against big teams. I think every Stanford guy that played tonight was taller than every ASU player, even Romello White looked small out there.

• Like 1

Plus maybe they're just not that good after all....? Sorry couldn't help myself!

Obviously you havent watched them play or if you have you dont know basketball. You dont beat Xavier and Kansas on their courts, win 13 straight and arent that good after all.

• Like 1

I think Kansas aint as good as America thought and lotta ranked teams loosing. Tra Holder is like 24 for 68 in field % since the Cats game.Bad funk. Bench him for a game. Alltho ASU hasn't got blown out all year. They are only losing By a few buckets.They get there shooting They could still go aways in the Tourney. Cats could win out if they don't get any injuries. Gonna be fun.If I had to bet $ on any team rite now I would take the Cats......BOB!

• Like 1